Friday, April 24, 2009

Another Update


Well, here it is, the end of another week. I have totally enjoyed designing the sets that have been shared with you. I hope you like them and can use them!
I'm sure many of you have heard about the terrible fires on the East coast. Unfortunately, Amanda, of Designz By Amanda, is in the midst of them. Her and her family had to evacuate this morning. Please keep them all in your prayers. She is working on another set, but with the fires it may be a while before she has it finished and I can share some freebies from it. In the meantime, I have a few quickpages from another one of her sets that I will share with you. This is from her Ocean Blues set which is available on her site, www.digitaldezignsbyamanda.com


Here is the link to the quickpages: http://www.4shared.com/file/101539151/43eb5ea/quickpage3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment